Our specialists have the appropriate qualifications and professional skills in the field of customs clearance of various cargoes. The rich experience of the declarants makes it possible to carry out customs clearance at the Baltic and Saint Petersburg Customs Offices as soon as possible (usually in one day), as well as to carry out internal customs transit (ATP). Speed of processing has a positive effect on reducing the cost of storage off-site.
- Preparation of documentation required for customs declarations, including electronic templates, for customs procedures;
- Declaration of goods and means of transport, customs clearance;
- Provision to the Customs authority of the Russian Federation of the documentation and additional information required for the passage of customs procedures;
- Presentation of declared goods and means of transport to Customs;
- Payment of payments related to customs procedures and other payments specified in the Customs Code of the Russian Federation in respect of goods and means of transport;
- Provision of other customs clearance services for goods as a person authorized in relation to goods and means of transport;
- Consultations on RED;
- Classification of goods according to ETN FOREIGN TRADE ACTIVITIES TS;
- Calculation of the amount of customs payments, provision of reference information at customs rates;
- Representation of the client’s interests before the Customs authorities;
- Obtaining permits from the Federal Veterinary and Phytosanitary Service;
For information about the cost of services, contact LLC «NEVATEK» specialists by phone: (812) 626 6078, (921) 774 5006 or fill in the request form «Calculation of the value» and in the near future one of our managers will contact you.